7 Solar Eclipse in Pisces
The second Eclipse of the year is Sunday, February 26.
This Eclipse has a spiritual connotation by occurring from the mystical indication of Pisces.
Pisces is, after all, the dreamer of the Zodiac. Unlike the recent ending you probably experienced, brought by the Leo Lunar Eclipse that occurred two weeks before, that Eclipse provides us a fresh beginning.
It opens doors and possibilities that were closed or inaccessible until now.
Throughout the next six months we can all expect to experience a sense of renewal in hoping for a better future as we see some of those negative aspects of ourselves and others fade away.
We’ll also experience superior connections and connections, especially the Water Signs (Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces).
So, how can we make the best of this energy? You will find three key aspects to unlocking this Eclipse’s magical energy from the days before and then occurs:
- Be knowing — not only with others but also with yourself.
- Keep your creative juices flowing? Do not limit your possibilities. Through GIPHY and there are specific things every hint should concentrate on.
Here they are: Aries Go ahead and investigate the deeper areas of your psyche and perhaps Expand your degree of conscious awareness.
Taurus Focus on friendships and your desire to seek new companions, and Form more supportive and long-term bonds. Gemini Close a door so another you can open for you.
There is a great Chance — go ahead and grab it! Cancer It’s essential that you consider before you act.
Under this Leo Let go! Making peace with whatever happened previously is your Key to a better future now more than ever before. Virgo A connection is bound to change.
You can either hold back or Take it to another level. It’s your call! Libra You understands that area of your life that requires a revamp? Make that Change now or the shift will create itself.
Scorpio You have the hots for someone. Love this platonic phase instead Of rushing things and regretting it later.
Sagittarius Concentrate on making the adjustments which you would like to see in your home life. Balance and harmony ought to be a part of the equation.
Capricorn An exciting experience is on your stars, maybe bringing Link that might deepen in the months beforehand.
Aquarius Sit down and formulate a new budget or budget. The Universe is backing up you for a new start.
Pisces Manifesting in your sign, this Eclipse offers you an opportunity to discharge toxic situations so you can start fresh.
Magic is possible today, so here are a few Means by which you can shift some molecules in the universe by tapping into the energy of the Pisces new moon:
- We have Heard educated people (and wannabe enlightened folks (like us) suggest that “fact” is a made-up idea, subject to interpretation. However, you know, there could be something to this.
Today’s new moon encourages us to question linear concepts like space and time.
Ever notice that when you are exhausted, an hour feels like a life –but when you’re” in the zone,” it flies by way too fast? Or, as we’ve heard people say, the President of the USA has the same 24 hours in his day as you do. The Pisces new moon motivates us to shift into quantum thinking, at which time is more elastic than mended –and can be bent at our will.
One of our favorite (and most digestible) novels on the quantum realm is Dr. Joe Dispenser’s Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: The Best Way To Reduce Your Mind and Create a New One. The Pisces new moon prods us to think about that maybe–just maybe–exactly what we THINK we know is not the only possibility. Discuss! Welcome the unforeseen.
To be human is to be a control freak, for the most part. Pisces is the indication of surrender and release. Under the charm of the intuitive sign, we would all do well to hand the metaphorical reigns to the world –which maybe has a better plan than the one our mortal minds could concoct.
When things take a U-turn or veer off on an unchartered path, try not to freak out. Rather, say, “Hmmm…I wonder what I am supposed to understand from THIS alter of events?” Let your curiosity lead, as opposed to your own anxiety.
Stop, tune in, and plug it to the stream. You’re being guided… so listen up!
- Pisces is the zodiac’s twelfth and final Sign, which explains why so many people born under this sign are “old souls” using a strong connection to the other side. Pisces is also associated with reincarnation and the afterlife. Another book that has made a Massive Effect on us is Anita Moorjani’s Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing.
When Ophi lost a friend due to tragic conditions, we were so thankful to have found this woman’s autobiography. Moorjani’s whole body was cheered by cancer, and she battled the disease for four years.
On her presumed deathbed, she had a near-death experience where she realized her value as a human being, which older, unconscious dread was in the root of her cancer. During this adventure, she underwent pure oneness and love, being in a number of places at the same time, and also a state of liberty she describes in poetic detail.
After regaining consciousness, Moorjani’s health made a shocking turnaround and she had been discharged from the hospital months later with no single hint of cancer in her body.
- Moorjani is a Pisces (she states her birthday at the book–and hello, our inquiring minds needed to know!) , interestingly enough. Her narrative is medically documented. It is an incredible book that can force you to rethink what you know concerning sickness, recovery, life and death.
If you are dealing with the departure of a loved one, the website ModernLoss.com also offers a wide swath of people’s experiences coping with grief, dying and death in the current world.
At the Pisces new moon, a new perspective on each of these things can definitely go far. Live your life for a work of art.
- Imagine if You considered everything you do–from brushing your hair to writing an email–as a piece of art? Imagine what kind of honor, dignity and divinity you’d bring to each moment of your life? You’d exist in a true state of elegance. So here is a Pisces new moon thought: try this as a test for two weeks—leading up to this Libra lunar (full moon) eclipse on March 23–and see how your experience of life changes.
Want a nudge? Get motivated by artist extraordinaire Michelangelo–a Pisces born March 6, 1475.
What soul or drive drove him to such excellence? Pick up your own version of the metaphorical paintbrush and find out.
- Do not despise, meditate. Pisces Rules the subconscious, and more and more, brain scientists are finding shocking health benefits of tending to yours through meditation.
While the thought might appear intimidating (is someone else’s “om” more high-vibe than yours?) Or irritating (you need me to sit for just how long?) , you don’t need to run off to some ten-day silent escape to achieve the stunning benefits. Meditation only takes you to sit still and be conscious of your breath for a couple of short minutes (this fantastic guide to meditation for non-mediators clarifies it nicely ). We enjoy using guided meditations, such as the astrological ones out of our friend Terri Cole.
The health benefits of meditating are fairly astonishing, too. From lowering your blood pressure into increasing your empathy to reducing belly fat, health advocates are alerting us to “meditate, not medicate.” So why don’t you start, or re-start, this confirming habit today? With holistic Pisces from the lunar hizzo use, it begins with one profound and attentive breath.
- Take an imagination holiday. When was The last time you lost track of a couple hours and just let yourself follow your whims? Daydreamer Pisces encourages you to ride a divinely-inspired wave.
- Tap to the clean water motion. Rules the seas and oceans, and this eclipse could signal the need to protect and share our world’s water. Not long before this Pisces solar Eclipse, residents of Flint, Michigan discovered their tap water for which they paid twice the national average–was infected and poisoned.
Beyond this, countless kids around the world have 2017-18 are spotlighting this. At this Pisces new moon, take Action to change that, if you become involved with the #Justice4Flint cause post-rally or begin your own Charity Water effort.
You can also get involved with local or regional efforts to conserve water and protect our planet’s endangered source. Do that. For an eye-opening glimpse of the struggle for water (along with the consequence of Wars.)